EQ HERE

What is the best way to make combat armor using nanotech carbon fibers?

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Helping 2013

1) Response: I want to show people what music producers do and what you need to do in order to become one.


Feedback: I think some seniors in the past have done something similar.  You should try to track them down and get their input on the topic. I'm musically handicapped in almost every way so I'm useless on advice.


2)Response: I'm looking in to a summer internship at Warner Brothers' studio that they offer to high school students.


Feedback:  Try to follow through with that over summer, if not sooner.  Try coming up with back up plans now.  I originally wanted  to do welding and figured I could take a class.  Minors aren't allowed to take welding classes and I didn't have a plan B to the situation so my topic was switched.


3)Response: I hope to see some good examples of Powerpoint presentations and physical demonstrations, if applicable, that I can use when putting my presentation together.


Feedback: Don't even worry about your 2 hour at the moment.  You have a whole load of other stuff to deal with before you even start thinking about your 2 hour. 


4)Question asked: How much time do you personally intend on using up by speaking?
Answer: More than the required that's for sure.  I'm lacking in the activities department so i need to make up for it with speaking.


Other:  Don't let stuff pile up.  Try not to kill yourself or anyone else.  Seriously, don't let stuff pile up.  Best thing to do is a topic that you're already familiar with and have an easy way through.  Doing something that you think might be "fun" or "new" may screw you over, as mine did.

No comments:

Post a Comment