EQ HERE

What is the best way to make combat armor using nanotech carbon fibers?

Friday, February 17, 2012

Independent Component 2 Plan Approval

1) There are these magnets called nanodots.  They are very strong magnets that can be formed into almost anything. Somehow, I would like to use these in a way that could help me accomplish my independent component.  My problem is, what am I going to do with magnets for 30 hours?

2) Oh it won't.  At the moment it just sounds good and fun. I believe if I used the magnets to some purpose that could give me a better understanding of quantum physics, then I would be able to utilize my expertise to benefit my 2 hour.

3)Purther and I are still in discussion as to what my EQ needs to be changed to.  So, at the moment, my idea has doesn't have a direct connection with my EQ.  Hopefully in the future its relevance will be more apparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment